The Research Group of Professor Dr. Manabu Abe
- A collaboration paper with Yasuda&Nishimoto' group has been published in Angew. Chem. Sequential C–F Bond Transformation of the Difluoromethylene Unit in Perfluoroalkyl Groups: A Combination of Fine‐Tuned Phenothiazine Photoredox Catalyst and Lewis Acid, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, e202401117
- A collaboration paper with Ellis-Davies's group has been published in Angew. Chem. Bidirectional neuronal actuation by uncaging with violet and green light, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ange.202315726
- Takano's paper is accepted for publication in EurJOC, a special issue of Physical Organic Chemistry. Substituent Effects on the Electronic Ground State (Singlet versus Triplet) of Indenyl Cations: DFT and CASPT2 Studies, Takano, M.; Antol, I.; Abe, M. EurJOC, in press, https://doi.org/10.1002/ejoc.202301226
- A collaboration paper with Nokami's group has been accepted for publication in ChemElectroChem. Formation of Sterically Congested C─N by Electrochemical Reductive Coupling of Amines and α-Bromocarboxamides; celc.202300636
- A collaboration paper with Minakata's group has been accepted for publication in Chemical Science. Photoexcitation of (Diarylmethylene)amino Benziodoxolones for Alkylamination of Styrene Derivatives with Carboxylic Acids, DOI: 10.1039/D3SC06090J
- Onishi & Liu's study on "Energetically More Stable Singlet Cyclopentane-1,3-diyl Diradical with π-Single Bonding Character than the Corresponding σ-Single Bonded Compound" has been accepted for publication in Journal of American Chemical Society, https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/jacs.3c10971
- Itasaka, Kajikawa, Horio presented their research at SEST 2023.
- Takano and Eslam was selected as a recipient of the 2023 Academic Award of the Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering, Hiroshima University.
- Kajikawa's poster was won the 2nd prize Poster Award at the Solvation
Chemistry and Reactive Molecules 2023.
- Monaka's poster was won the Poster Award at The 33rd Symposium on Physical Organic Chemistry.
- Takano, Miyazawa, and Monaka presented their research at The 33rd Symposium on Physical Organic Chemistry.
- Students attended the Organic Reaction Mechanisms Research Meeting held in Nagasaki.
- Annual Meeting on Photochemistry 2023 was held.
- LINH's study on "Development of Photoremovable Protecting Groups Responsive to Near-Infrared Two-Photon Excitation and Their Application to Drug Delivery Research" has been accepted for publication in Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan
- Miyazawa's study on "Generation and Characterization of a Tetraradical Embedded in a Curved Cyclic Paraphenylene Unit" has been accepted for publication in Chemistry - A European Journal, https://chemistry-europe. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/chem.202301009.
- Annual Meeting on Photochemistry 2023 organized by AKA will be held in Hiroshima, September 5-7, at International Conference Center Hiroshima; https://photochemistry.jp/2023/index.html. The deadline for Registration for Presentation: April 27 - June 5.
- Sujan's work on "Manipulation of an Electron by Photoirradiation in the Electron-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reaction" has been accepted for publication in Science Advances, adh3544.
- Itasaka, Abe will attend 10th Pacific Symposium on Radical Chemistry (PSRC-10) in Kyoto, June 4-9 2023, to present AKA's research.
- Nakano, Hayashi, and Miyamura attended the annual meeting held at the Noda Campus of Tokyo University of Science from March 22nd to 25th.
- From March 20th to March 22nd, we participated in the Kick-off Symposium [SKCM2].
- Linh's paper has been just accepted in The Journal of Organic Chemistry
- Okamoto's paper has just been published in Journal of Organic ChemistryJournal of Organic Chemistry, doi.org/10.1021/acs.joc.2c00672 RETURN TO ARTICLES ASAPPREVARTICLENEXT Thermal Reaction Behavior of Triphenylimidazolyl Radical with a Bulky Substituent Kazunori Okamoto, Sayaka Hatano*, and Manabu Abe
- Takano-san's paper has just been published in Organic Letters Photoreaction of 4-(Bromomethyl)-7-(diethylamino)coumarin: Generation of a Radical and Cation Triplet Diradical during the CBr Bond Cleavage
Ma-aya Takano and Manabu Abe
Organic Letters, 10.1021/acs.orglett.2c00694