- Congrats, Wang san and Liu san, for your PhD degree!
- We will hold an alumni meeting on October 8th, 13:00-15:00 at The Royal Park Hiroshima Riverside: https://www.the-royalpark.jp/the/hiroshimars/
- Dr. Abe will present our research at OIST: https://groups.oist.jp/picpu/event/seminar-π-single-bonding-possible-prof-manabu-abe
- Okamoto's paper has just been published in Journal of Organic ChemistryRETURN TO ARTICLES ASAPPREVARTICLENEXT Thermal Reaction Behavior of Triphenylimidazolyl Radical with a Bulky Substituent Kazunori Okamoto, Sayaka Hatano*, and Manabu Abe Journal of Organic Chemistry, doi.org/10.1021/acs.joc.2c00672
- Takano-san's paper has just been published in Organic LettersPhotoreaction of 4-(Bromomethyl)-7-(diethylamino)coumarin: Generation of a Radical and Cation Triplet Diradical during the CBr Bond CleavageMa-aya Takano and Manabu AbeOrganic Letters, 10.1021/acs.orglett.2c00694
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022, 14:30-16:00 Place: Main conference room, Faculty of Science (E203) Speaker: Dr. Osamu Ishitani (Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology) Title: Photochemistry and photofunctions of transition metal complexes and their photocatalytic properties
- IUPAC Conference on Physical Organic Chemistry (ICPOC) will be held in July 10-15, 2022 in Hiroshima.